gsdll32.dll download , Free
Resolution for "Invalid DLL" (PrimoPDF) :
1. ダウンロード or find the file gsdll32.dll (mine was in the "C:\Program Files\ActivePDF\PrimoPDF\gs\gs8.13\bin\" folder)
2. Once you have the path open the registry (start-run-regedit)
3. Navigate to the following key:
Right above it should be the 8.13 key (if not no worries)
4. Change or add the following keys:
GS_DLL = C:\Program Files\ActivePDF\PrimoPDF\gs\gs8.13\bin\gsdll32.dll (this path should match the path you looked up in step #1)
GS_LIB = C:\Program Files\ActivePDF\PrimoPDF\gs\gs8.13\lib;C:\Program Files\ActivePDF\PrimoPDF\gs\fonts;C:\Program Files\activePDF\PrimoPDF\gs\gs8.13\Resource
Once this is done, close the registry and try PrimoPDF. All should be good. Let me know if it worked for you.
Ghostscript will attempt to load the Ghostscript dynamic link library GSDLL32.DLL in the following order:
- In the same directory as the Ghostscript executable.
- If the environment variable GS_DLL is defined, Ghostscript tries to load the Ghostscript dynamic link library (DLL) with the name given.
- Using the standard Windows library search method: the directory from which the application loaded, the current directory, the Windows system directory, the Windows directory and the directories listed in the PATH environment variable.